Are you looking for a perfect remedy for those dull & dreary looking areas? Beacons Group is the first and only flexi resin accredited installer in Wales this means we can apply the latest in resin bound surfacing. This means we have the latest techniques to apply resin bound surfacing. Perfect for Driveways, Walkways, Paths, Courtyards, Play Areas & More. Available in a number of coloured finishes to meet your requirements. This product naturally drains water through the finished surface, which means no more puddles. It is also resistant, hence giving it all round better traction for tyres and making it better for walking on. Last but not least its up to 10 times more eco-friendly than concrete. In-all a hard wearing surface that looks great with minimal maintenance!
FANTASTIC WAY TO IMPROVE YOUR LANDSCAPE
Our Resin Bound installation team are skilled and experienced in all phases of Resin bound installation and our customer-focused approach makes the Resin bound surfacing experience just that, an experience. We want our customers to be there from the moment we get to the job until the end of the job so that they can have as much input as possible.
PRODUCTS OF ONLY THE HIGHEST QUALITY
We understand that your property is a big investment and we want our customers to know that we are there for them to help them accomplish the dreams that they may have for their property. From new construction landscaping to existing landscapes that need a facelift, our professional staff helps. Here are just a few facts about Resin Bound Surfacing.
- It’s permeable: Resin bound paving is cold mixed on site using a process that ensures every particle of stone is completely covered in resin;
- It’s aesthetically pleasing: Not only is resin bound surfacing decorative, it’s sustainable, practical and versatile.
- It’s resistant to weather conditions: Resin bound surfacing doesn’t soften in summer, freeze in winter or fade in sunlight.
- It requires minimal maintenance: With resin bound surfacing there are no weeds to weed or lose stones to sweep.
- A faster installation with less mess: Resin bound surfacing is up to one third quicker than some other materials to install.
- No planning permission required: Since 2008 government legislation, planning permission is not required for areas less than 5m² or if the new surface is permeable.
(Images courtesy of Flexi Resin)
Key Benefits of Landscaping:
Beacons Group take your unloved and tired garden and bring it back to life with our experienced landscaping team. Every customer and their garden are unique and we like to tailor each quote to the customer’s specific requirements and budget.
Increase the value of your property.
Provides privacy to you and your family.
Keeps the family fit by fostering an active lifestyle.
Attractive environment for entertaining and relaxing.
Makes your property more attractive to prospective purchasers/customers.